Welcome to the genealogy page for everyone interested in KICHLINE and
There are three main lines of KICHLINES in the U.S., as far
as has been determined.
The Original Immigrants
The largest line descends from Johann
Andreas KUECHLINE (1679/80-1728), who died in the old country, and
whose three sons
came to the U.S. with their mother and stepfather, Michael
KOPPELGER, on the ship Francis
and Elizabeth. The family settled in Pennsylvania, in what are
now Bucks and Northampton Counties. Genealogists usually refer to one of
the three brothers in discussing lineage.
The second line descends from another Andrew,
who settled in the Schoenerville area of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
So far, many have speculated about but none have proven Andrea's connection
to the other line. So, at least for now, his descendants are kept separately
from the others.
The third line, known as the Canadian KATHLINEs, started with
KEITHLAND (c1747- aft 1792),
A Loyalist who moved from New Jersey to New Brunswick, Canada,
it's quite possible that Philip is somehow related to the main line.
THE ONLINE DATABASE
OF KICHLINE RESOURCES
OF BLANCHE IRENE KICHLINE
GENFORUM - Post & View Queries
AND PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH GENEALOGY
Various Spellings of KICHLINE
Catheline - Cathline - Catlin - Kachle - Kacheline - Kachlein -
Kachlen - Kachlin - Kachline - Kacklein - Kacklien - Kackline - Katchlon
- Kathaline - Kauchline - Kechlan - Kechlein - Kechline - Kecline - Keichlin
- Keichline - Keighlin - Keighline - Keithland - Keithline - Keuchline
- Kichlein - Kichleine - Kieglin - Kiglan - Kiglin - Kiglein - Kigline
- Kighline - Kirklein - Kishline - Kochlaen - Kochlein - Kochleine - Köchlin
- Kochline - Kochleine - Koechlen - Koechlin - Koechline - Koechlein -
Koechling - Koichlaen - Kucglein - Kuchein - Kuchlaen - Kuchlein - Kuchline
- Kucqlein - Kuchlein - Kuchle - Kuechlin - Kuechelein - Kuechline - Kueglein
- Kuglein - Kugline
the Guest Book!
This page revised 11 June 1999 by Carrie E. Bodensteiner
All suggestions to Carrie Bodensteiner: